There is a scholarship (or many scholarships) out there for everyone. Every student has some skill, interest, experience, or characteristic that may make them an attractive candidate for one scholarship or another. And while we often refer to scholarships as “free money,” scholarships don’t actually come for free. It takes work to thoughtfully consider your strengths and research the scholarships that might be most appropriate for you. While the effort that goes into finding and winning scholarships may be akin to a part-time job, we at College Coach want to make your job a little easier. This on-going scholarship series highlights a new scholarship each week. Check out the below, along with the other posts in the series, and you may discover a funding resource that will make covering that college bill a little (or a lot!) easier.
This scholarship was founded to celebrate entrepreneurship. If the spirit of innovation runs through your veins, take the time to apply for this award.
Scholarship: Maverick Label Scholarship
Awarding Organization: MaverickLabel.com
Number of Scholarships Awarded: Two
- Graduating high school seniors or current college students
- S. citizens or permanent residents
- Cannot be a Mavericklabel.com employee or dependent of employee
How to Apply:
- Submit an essay of 750 – 1,000 words, sharing scholastic goals along with your future plans. Please include an example showcasing entrepreneurial spirit in any aspect of your life and what you learned from that experience.
- Include full name, attending or anticipated school, year of graduation, phone number, and email address.
Deadline: March 1
Best of luck, and please see the awarding organization’s website for full scholarship details and requirements.